Below, we have shared step by step procedure to Install Stock firmware flash file on XIAOMI. Download the latest Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Stock ROM, and official firmware [Flash file]. On this page, we shared a complete guide on how to download and install Custom ROMs, and stock firmware using Windows and Linux PC. In this article, you will get the download links after extracting it on any desktop computer. You will receive a full package stock firmware file including a flash file, flash tool, and USB drivers to unlock or flash any Android device manually.
Between all that, you have a 4500mAh battery that supports 120W charging (and that’s not a typo), whcih can charge the phone to full in less than 17 minutes. Even using the standard 67W charger, you’ll charge to 100% in less than 25 minutes. The main shooter is a 48MP f/1.8, while the other two rear cameras are an 8MP ultra-wide and a 5MP macro. Cameras are more of an afterthought on gaming phones but are still worth mentioning.
- As for storage, the Black Shark 4 pro is equipped with the LPDDR5+UFS3.1, which significantly increased the read and write speed.
- Because, after the reboot, the phone starts optimizing the apps in the background, which requires more processing power than when idle.
- I do recommend topping up a little to get either the magnetic cooler or the previous generation for better thermals.
- Xiaomi USB Driver allows you to connect your Xiaomi Smartphone and Tablets to the Windows Computer and transfer data between the Computer and the Xiaomi device.
- The Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro has an internal memory of a capacity of 256 GB / 512 GB.
- It might be because of the missing Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro USB drivers or corrupted drivers.
So if you’re in the market for a phone that’s more powerful than what the Pixel 5a has to offer, get the Black Shark 4. But the star of the show is the 6.67-inch Super AMOLED display with its 144Hz refresh rate and HDR 10+ compatibility. I’m not sure if Xiaomi sourced the panel from Samsung or what, but this screen is absolutely gorgeous. Before the Black Shark 4 hit my desk, my favorite display has been the OnePlus 9 Pro. But where the Black Shark takes the cake isn’t the faster refresh rate.
- The charging efficiency of the Black Shark 4 has undoubtedly been further improved and should last longer at high power.
- LINK Firmware is an important part of making internal elements of any electronic device work in a way manufacture intends them to work and regular updates will make sure that these devices operate properly and up to date.
- Xiaomi’s gaming partner has told us about the autonomy of the Black Shark 4.
- A good device should have complete sensor features to fully meet the user’s needs.
Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro camera setup includes 64 MP Triple rear camera and 20 MP selfie camera. After all, games can be played on regular smartphones for sure but what about buying a huge and high-end gaming phone? Black Shark 4 Pro fulfills the needs of any gaming freak in his smartphone. The Black Shark 4 Pro has a 6.67 inches, 1080 x 2400 pixels Super AMOLED display with a pixel density of 395 ppi. Coming to cameras, it has a 64 MP rear camera and a 20 MP front camera for selfies.